CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Miss my Best Friend!!


This past week was wonderful with Conference and all. Dad supplied us with oodles and oodles of yummy treats to as he says "make conference more fun":). It sure did. On Sunday we started a new tradition of "Waffle Sunday". It was pretty much amazing!! Conference was incredible. The talks were amazing and it helped us have a break from the real world and be spiritually uplifted!
We also heard from Elder 'dope' Mauzy. He is doing so well and we couldn't be more proud of him. He got a new companion named Elder Ferre and he is from Ogden Utah. They are getting along great and they are both learning from each other which is amazing. They have a lot of investigators who are seeking truth and Elder Mauzy is working hard to bring the spirit into their lives. Direct Quotes from Elder Mauzy:
-"
I just need to keep working my very hardest. "
-"I know with all my heart that this church is true."
-"The lord freely gives us so many blesses us. we just have to count them and appreciate them."
I MISS MY BEST FRIEND SOOO MUCH!! But, I am so proud of him and know that he is doing what the Lord wants him to do!!

0 comments: